To start off, you are required to complete the following courses within 18 months.
1. Real Estate as a Professional Career;
2. Land Structures and Real Estate Trading;
3. The Real Estate Transaction- General;
4. The Residential Real Estate Transaction;
5. The Commercial Real Estate Transaction; and
6. Real Property Law
Sign up with our student workshops every weekend to study with other students and experts who will help you prepare for your exams.
To trade in Real Estate in Ontario, you must obtain registration with RECO.
To register as a salesperson with RECO, you must:
We will help you from start to beginning, helping you completing the courses until you get the registration with RECO. Our team will help you in every step of this process.